The Sydney Hills ENT Clinic in Neutral Bay is ideally positioned for patients in the Lower North Shore region. We are close free parking areas and nearby metered on street parking.
We are a passionate, experienced and caring team, lead by four holistic ENT specialists.
- Associate Professor Nirmal Patel specialises in Endoscopic Ear Surgery for Cholesteatoma and Chronic Ear Infection, Eustachian Tube Surgery, Cochlear Implant and Lateral Skull Base Surgery. Other interests include Children’s ENT disorders.
- Dr Leo Pang specialises in Adults’ and Children’s Ear, Nose and Throat disorders, with a subspecialty interest in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, Salivary Gland Surgery and Thyroid Surgery.
- Dr Justin Kong specialises in Endoscopic Sinus and Nasal Airway Surgery as well as Anterior Skull Base Surgery. Other interests include Children’s Ear, Nose and Throat disorders.
- Dr Fiona Ting specialises disorders of the nose, Endoscopic sinus and nasal surgery and Children’s ENT
We treat many ear, nose and throat related conditions including; Tonsils and Adenoids, Adult Sinusitis, Adult Snoring, Adult Ear Infections, Single Sided Deafness, Cholesteatoma, Otosclerosis
(Stapedectomy/ Stapedotomy), Exostoses, Cochlear Implantation, Bone Anchored Hearing Aid, Nasal Obstruction, Acoustic Tumors and Superior Canal Dehiscence.
Our ENT surgeons also treat children’s ear, nose and throat conditions including snoring, blocked nose and ear infections. Click through to our Paediatric ENT section of our website for more information and to view our children’s educational video series.
If you are preparing for your first visit, we look forward to welcoming you at our clinic. Please take a moment to complete our New Patient Registration form prior to your visit.
- Free off street parking
- Close to public transport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Onsite bathrooms
- Hospitality outlets nearby