From the outset, our vision for Lakeview Private Hospital has been to build a hospital where the philosophy of Patients First is instilled from the ground up.
Impressively large operating theatres, state-of-the-art equipment, outstanding rehabilitation facilities and a comprehensive network of integrated services mean our health personnel are working in an environment where they can be at their very best.
Compassionate and highly skilled care coupled with integrated facilities — such as on-site specialist consulting suites, radiology and pathology — make for an exceptional, convenient and seamless patient experience. The contemporary environment has been carefully designed to play a healing role for patients and their visitors.
Quite simply, Lakeview Private Hospital marks an exciting new era in the delivery of health services for Sydney’s fast growing north-west region. Facilities include:
- Dedicated day surgery with specialist endoscopy and ophthalmology suites
- Ten operating theatres
- 42-bed long stay ward
- Three close observation beds
- Outstanding rehabilitation facility with 36 in-patient beds, hydrotherapy pool and spa
- Allied health services – physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- State-of-the-art pathology and radiology labs
- On-site pharmacy
- Patient admission and discharge support
- Large conference and teaching room facilities
- Café with superior catering
- Paid off street parking
- Close to public transport
- Wheelchair accessible
- After hours access
- Hospitality outlets onsite
- Gift shop onsite
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Onsite pharmacy