Dr Rasiah is a Consultant Urologist at the Royal North Shore, Ryde and Northern Beaches Network, North Shore Private, Macquarie University and the Sydney Adventist Hospitals.
Dr Rasiah received his medical degree from the University of Sydney where he graduated with Honours in 1992. He continued his postgraduate training in Surgery and Urology in Sydney at Prince of Wales Hospital, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Royal North Shore Hospital and received his Fellowship from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2002.
Dr Rasiah went on to a research fellowship in prostate cancer research at the Garvan institute and received his PhD from the University of NSW in 2006.
Dr Rasiah completed his subspecialist training in surgery for cancers of the urinary tract at Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge in 2004 and 2005 under the supervision of Professor David Neal.
- National Health and Medical Research Council Postgraduate Medical (NH&MRC) Scholarship
- Cancer Institute of NSW Clinical Research Fellowship
- Cancer Institute of NSW Multidisciplinary Team Development Program grant, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Surgeon-Scientist Scholarship
- CSL/ Australasian Urological Foundation Research Grant
- Aventis/ Australasian Urological Foundation Research Grant
- Vernon Barling Memorial Fellowship
- The University of Sydney, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Travel Grant
- St Vincent’s Clinic Foundation Travelling Scholarship and
- St Vincent’s and Mater Health Symposium Best Oral Presentation.